Every work of human household is now being done from these devices. Especially PCs as they have become a support system thus irritating a lot when indulged with some error. One of the major ones is the Slowdown of Windows 10, and below we have gathered the best and possible resort to thrashing out this error from your PC. So, here are the steps to fix slow Windows 10 after an update.
Install Available Hotfix for Windows 10
If you would like to install an available hotfix for Windows 10, then abide by the given steps.
- Hold the Win + I keys at once on the keyboard to open the Settings application.
- After launching the application, choose the Update and Security option.
- You should select the Windows Update from the left-hand side panel.
- Finally, scroll to the right-hand side panel and then select the Check for Updates option.
- Now, when the tool locates whichever applicable updates, download them. After finishing the process, reboot the system to hotfix install.
Check for Malware
If you wish to check the malware, then pursue the given instructions.
- Navigate to the Windows button on the keyboard and then enter Windows Security into the search section.
- You have to choose the Windows Security option within the results.
- Go to the left-hand side panel menu and then select the Virus and Threat Protection.
- You should choose the Full Scan option from the right-hand side panel.
- Finally, click on the Scan Now option to start the process.
Repair Corrupted or Damaged System Files
If you would like to repair corrupted and damaged system files, then abide by the given steps.
- You have to reach the taskbar and select the Search button.
- Go to the search section and enter Command Prompt into it.
- Select the Command Prompt and right-click on it within the results.
- Then choose the Run as Administrator.
- When the prompt comes and asks for permission to the application, select Yes.
- After brings up the Command Prompt, enter sfc /scannow and then press the Enter key.
Run a System restore
If you wish to run a system restore, then pursue the given instructions.
- Go to the keyboard, hold the Win + S keys at once to open the search bar.
- You have to enter System Restore into the search bar.
- Choose the Create a Restore Point within the results.
- Navigate to the new screen and choose the System Restore option.
- You should click on Show more restore points.
- Then choose the restore point wherever the problem did not exist.
- Finally, click on the Next option.
- Now, pursue the on-screen steps to finish the process of system restore.
Hey I amDavid Root, a certified technical professional for ESET with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding youreset.com/activatethen can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from ESET Experts in a small time period.
To know More Details visit-https://help-eset.com/blog/how-to-fix-slow-windows-10-after-an-update/