An adequate set ofcheap tyresnot only enhances the cars performance but also ensure your safety by providing complete control over the car. When it comes to selecting seasonal tyres, summer tyres are considered one of the best choices that a motorist can make.
Characteristics of Summer Tyres
Summer tyres feature a symmetrical tread pattern and lateral groove pattern to improve cornering at high speeds and evacuate the water stuck intyres Hoveas well. Therefore, if you plan to buy an excellent set of summer tyres, you must consider several factors like budget, atmospheric conditions, and your cars make and model, etc.
Also, it is beneficial to compare different summer tyres on the web to make a suitable choice. If you need more information, you may also refer to the steps mentioned below.
Here are the steps to compare different summer tyres via web
- Search for summer tyres near you on the web
- Compare different summer tyres from reputable brands
- Choose your preferred size and features
- Choose to buy the tyres online or get them fitted by visiting an auto-shop
Additional features of buying summer tyres
Summer tyres come with inter-connected shoulder blocks to control the steering and enhance the road contact. Also, a variety of summer tyres come with performance benefits like high-speed stability, low-rolling resistance, and the high-fuel economy as well.
In case, you are wondering about different summer tyres by reputable brands have a look below to gain more insights.
Here are some of the best summer tyres on the market
Pirelli P Zero
A high-performance summer tyre by Pirelli, P Zero is an ideal sports tyre for driving smoothly on wet, dry, and slippery surfaces. The tyre provides uniform road contact, high stability, and low cabin noise levels as well.
- Optimised pressure distribution for enhanced control
- Three solid central ribs for short braking distances
- Longitudinal grooves for water evacuation
Bridgestone Turanza T005
An A rated tyre by the European Union, Turanza T005 is ideal for driving at high speeds on dry summer roads. Also, it comes with DriveGuard run-flat technology to help you drive up to 50 miles even after a puncture occurs.
- Short braking distances and enhanced cornering
- Nano-Pro technology for improved road contact
- Robust tread construction for low-rolling resistance
Continental Sport Contact 6
An ultra-performance summer tyre by Continental, SportContact 6 features an advanced tread compound to improve stability at high speeds. Also, the tyre has a hybrid adaptive tread ply for high-speed index up to 215 mph.
- Black chilli technology for smooth driving experience
- Force-vectoring technology for improved cornering
- Ideal for passenger cars and hatchbacks
The average cost of buying summer tyres
The cost of buying summer tyres depends upon your cars make and model. If you need extra performance, high-load and speed index, you may need to spend extra amounts. Also, if you decide to purchase premium summer tyres, you may need to spend anywhere between 80-300 pounds. Generally, the mid-range summer tyres cost about 40-80 pounds.