There are certain features of Microsoft OneNote that make it standalone from the rest. In case you just missed these prominent features here, we will discuss them once again. These features have been added to OneNote for android recently. There have been much about the software, from natural inking competence to language support of left-to-right along with the search improvements, all these features are available so do not get panic and just let us know what you think!
List of highly-rated features of OneNote
- The latest One Note for android supports the palm rejection for the purpose of natural inking that is more accurate.
- You can efficiently select your inking and move it around or resize the image with the help of the Lasso tool.
- Make strategic use of S-Pen, just press the button of your S-Pen to switch from the eraser mode. To get the S-Pen, you can visit Office.com/Setup.
- You can insert the attachments and PDFs of files from your android devices. Just click on the attachment on your Android command center and then choose the file that you wish to add to the page.
- One of the most powerful features in OneNote is the camera that can be used to add content to your notebooks. You can try it with many other features such as inking on images, access a photo in the gallery from the camera, capturing the images with the front camera, and then selecting and adjusting the crop line to documents edges.
- Sometimes, there is a need for quick capture of a speedy capture without organizing it. The Sticky Notes is one of the perfect places for suck quick works that you can access anytime anywhere without even organizing it on your mobile devices. Just click on the Sticky notes tab to access the Sticky Notes across the device.
- There are some improvements if you want to search for anything in OneNote for Android. The search results are highlighted on the page and you can easily find whatever you are looking for. On your smartphones, you can use the Find on page option to locate the search items on the current page. Remember, the right-to-left layouts are now supported to apply. If the primary settings of your mobile device are already set to a right-to-left language, then your One Note will support a corresponding right-to-left layout.
Note: You can easily avail of these features by downloading the OneNote application via the official website that goes by the URL office.com/setup.
To sum up:
According to the recent sources, the Microsoft OneNote team is gearing up to bring the latest and the advanced features of the software to all the platforms. It is so, to make sure for adding any additional features that you like to see in the product. For more product-related information and the updated versions, you can visit the official website of Microsoft that can be reached via office.com/setup. On the website, you will get a detailed description of the software and its variant programs that will boost the users creativity and productivity.