Being the second biggest search engine, YouTube plays a significant role for brands and influencers who are trying to reach a wider audience. More than one billion people are watching YouTube videos every day, and that opens up the window of opportunity for content creators and brands.
YouTubes interface is user-friendly, and pairing it with the right analytic tool can be a game-changer for you. Analytics is the data that can make your marketing strategy more efficient. YouTube Analytics helps you get insights about the performance and enables you to find out what your audience is, what kind of content your audience relates to, and what they want to see?
Analytic tools help you to understand your audience better. A right set of analytics tools will help reach your marketing goals on YouTube by understanding your competitor and your audience. In this article, we are listing the best YouTube analytics tool you should try in 2020:
YouTube offers its own analytics platform that helps you to understand how your videos are performing. You can access your YouTube Analytics in the studio section of your channel.
- It provides the demographics of your audience.
- It shows the in-total traffic on your channel.
- You can also see the segmentation of your audience in terms of age and gender.
- You can also explore the interaction report where you can find the data about subscribers, likes, dislikes, and comments.
Unbox Social is an AI-based social media tool that helps you with your analytics. It supports platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Unbox Social features:
- Unbox Social provides the retention rate for your video and segmentation of your audience by gender.
- UnBox Social recommends the effective time duration of your video as per your growth rate.
- You can monitor the subscriber count with this tool.
- You can know about your audience segmentation by age and demographics.
- If you have multiple YouTube accounts, then it helps you in scheduling and customizing reports for all of your channels.
- You can pull out reports in multiple formats like PPT, PDF, Excel, etc.
ChannelMeter tool is loaded with comprehensive features that help you to get access to the analytics of your YouTube channel. It provides a single and dedicated dashboard for all your data.
- It provides a cross-platform report that shows the performance and the detailed segmentation of your audience.
- It helps you in identifying and categorizing your data for more crucial insights.
- It assists you in benchmarking by giving you a competitive edge.
Vidooly is one of the most sought after analytics tools in the market. You can choose from their multiple packages.
Features of Vidooly:
- Vidooly helps you with audience segmentation based on gender, location, and age.
- It provides an analysis of various content creators on different genres.
- It provides analytics and measurements to maximize ROI with the help of their AI.
- It provides video tag analysis, and it has its keyword tool for your SEO.
Social Report helps you in optimizing your YouTube channel with their comprehensive features. Their analytics tool helps you to understand what exactly you need to maximize the engagement of your channel.
Features of Social Report are:
- You can easily schedule your YouTube videos in advance.
- Social Report helps you with monitoring of keywords and hashtags.
- You can build custom reports as per your needs.
Uploading videos on YouTube can expand your business in many ways. YouTube analytics can help you to upgrade your marketing strategy. You can make some significant changes in your YouTube strategy with the help of YouTube analytics tools. Depending on the nature of your content, you can choose a suitable tool for you.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles onwebroot.com/safeand many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Eva winget is an avid technical blogger, a magazine, a publisher of guides at and a professional cyber security analyst.. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.