QuickBooks, being one of the most recognized accounting software, enables businesses to manage their complex accounting conveniently. There are times when users encounter some problems while working with the software, and one such annoying difficulty is when QuickBooks does not connect to the remote server. When you would go through this blog, you will understand the causes of this problem as well as steps to fix the same as soon as possible. Alternatively, you have an option to communicate with the experts atquickbooks customer service numberand get professional assistance from them.
Reasons for QuickBooks unable to connect to remote servers issue
These are some probable causes due to which QuickBooks does not connect to the remote server:
- An issue with QuickBooks File Hosting
- QuickBooks database server manager does not work on the server
- Improper setup of the QuickBooks server
- Inactive local area network
- Third-party firewall
- When QuickBooks version you are having is outdated
Solutions to resolve QuickBooks Unable to Connect to Remote Server issue
Solution 1: Use the updated version of QuickBooks
- Step 1:First, click on the Help menu and then hit Update QuickBooks desktop.
- Step 2:You need to tap on the Options tab and then choose Mark all option
- Step 3:Then, select Update Now tab and wait for the updates
- Step 4:Finally, close the QuickBooks software and restart the system.
Solution 2: Verify the webmail preferences settings
- Step 1:Visit the Edit menu and tap on the preferences
- Step 2:Select to send forms
- Step 3:View My Preferences and choose the email account you use and tap on Edit
- Step 4:Finally, you need to update the SMTP and save the same
Solution 3: Rename.ND file
- Step 1:You need to close the software first and then access your file location
- Step 2:Find the.ND file
- Step 3:Select the file and then tap F2 to rename
- Step 4:You need to add OLD before the file name and proceed
Solution 4: Reset the Internet settings to default
- Step 1:Go to the internet explorer and then to Tools menu
- Step 2:You would have to select the Internet options
- Step 3:Tap on the Advanced Tab and then choose Restore Advanced Settings.
- Step 4:Eventually, tap OK and close the browser
You must have got your solution, and in case these troubleshooting steps fail to take you out of the problem, its high time that you should get in touch withquickbooks technical supportand seek help from well-qualified techies who are available 24 hours a day to serve you with the best possible solution.
Read more:quickbooks support contact number