If you want your business to survive and work in this competitive economy, it becomes necessary to keep records accurately and timely. When you do this, it helps you to manage the cash flow properly and allows you to know where your business is standing in the market. The bill management process is too complicated and lengthy, which is why many small businesses ignore it. If you are worried about how you would manage the bill correctly, you need not think much. You can simply contactquickbooks support contact numberand take help from experts regarding the matter.
You must create different accounts where you would record the cash amount. In order to set up an expense account, you would first have to click on lists and then head to the chart of accounts option and finally tap on New in the next window. In the new account window, you will be asked to select the expense account type and then move on. Have a look at the process explained below to manage QuickBooks bill online
- Steps to receive and enter a bill in QuickBooks
- Visit Vendors and then Enter Bills
- You need to choose the vendor for which you intend to enter the bill
- Select the specific supplier from the drop-down menu
- Then, choose the Bill Date, Terms, and Due Date of the invoice.
- Provide the amount and then explain the description
- Once you enter the tax rate, you should save the changes and then close it.
- Set reminders for bill payments-Setting reminders will be a great decision if you want to do proper management for bill payment. It will help you remind any due payment you have, and you can simply process the payment at that time. Only setting the dates would work for you.
- Check reports of the payment-Go to reports section and then on payables or suppliers. You will find various reports available on the screen, and then select what you want.
- Pay QuickBooks Bills-There are several ways to pay the bill, and you can quickly pay them with the help of the expense form, or you can also go to the suppliers page to pay them. Bill.com will be a better choice if you are opting for auto bill payment.
You can go through all the above steps to manage your QuickBooks bills online. In case you need some other help regarding the bill management process, you can have a word with professionals atquickbooks technical supportand seek advice from them.
Read more:quickbooks customer service number
Source URL: How to manage QuickBooks bill online