Maintaining the balanced sheets manually and keeping the tax returns intact and on time can be a difficult task to do. But why make it fuss when you have the best accounting software in the market. QuickBooks, a software that manages all your companys finances, is being favoured by millions in todays world. It creates balance sheets for all your sales and expenses, and helps you in filing your tax returns on time. Though its features are unmatchable, theres no software that works without a glitch. While working on QuickBooks, you might also face a few errors, one of which is QuickBooks Error 1904. This error might occur when the companys files are corrupted or damaged, or while upgrading the operating system from one version to another. In order to overcome this issue, you can either refer to the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps or simply get in touch with the expert techies atquickbooks tech support number. They are there to assist you with all your queries, as they are well trained and qualified for the same.
Method 1: Run the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Click on the ignore tab on the error message pop-up and let the QuickBooks installation complete.
- While the installation is happening, DO NOT OPEN the QuickBooks software.
- Now, restart the computer.
- If the installation is not completed, then download and run the QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Simply restart the system and check if the problem is resolved. If not, then follow the next method.
Method 2: Activate the Built-In or Hidden Administrator
- Activate the Built-In Administrator
- Go on the Windows screen by clicking on your keyboard.
- Choose the Run as Administration and type in the CMD/Command Prompt/ cmd.exe in the search bar.
- A command window will pop-up, enter the net user administrator/active: yes and hit the Enter tab.
- Switch to the Built-In Administrator Account
- Simply press Ctrl+Alt+Del at one go on your keyboard and then choose the Switch User Window 8 users, hit the Windows button and select the user icon.
- Now, press Ctrl+Alt+Del simultaneously and choose the Default Administrator Account icon.
- Hide the Built-In Administrator Account
- Go to Windows and type CMD in the search box.
- Now, press right-click on the CMD/Command Prompt/cmd.exe and choose the Run Administrator tab.
- A screen will pop-up, type net user administrator/active: no and hit the Enter key.
In case you face the glitch even after following the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, then it is recommended to take the help of the professionals You can get on call atquickbooks customer carewith expert techies and get your query resolved within seconds.
Read more:quickbooks support phone number
Source URL: How to fix QuickBooks Error 1904