Have you just bought an Amazon Fire TV Stick and now want to download some apps on it? Even though the Amazon Fire TV Stick is the best streaming device that enables you to watch thousands of great movies and TV shows, it has some limitations. If you have started using this streaming device, then you probably know about its limited functionalities. For instance, it does not include the Google Play Store service that you use to download other apps on your devices. So, to expand your choices, you can get the Google Play Store on this streaming device. The installation of Google Play Store on Amazon Fire TV Stick will offer you additional services that you can access using your streaming device. Installing Google Play on your Amazon Fire TV Stick will provide you with more accessibility.
For the users who have just started using this streaming device and are not aware of installing the Google Play Store, we have explained the task in detail in this article. So, if you want to get the technique for the Google Play Store installation on your Amazon Fire TV Stick, you must go through this complete article.
The Procedure for Installing Google Play Store on Fire TV Stick
Google Play Store is the most commonly used app store pre-installed on most Android devices, but it is not an official app for the Fire TV Stick. Google Play Store is the biggest Android market that enables you to access various apps, games, movies, books, music, and much more. By following this instructional guide, you will download Google Play Store on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. The process might be lengthy, so you need to proceed with patience. Also, there is no direct way to download and install the Google Play app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. You will have to sideload the app on your device. And now, its time to get to the procedure. Lets start with the pre-installation steps:
- To get started, first of all, you will have to launch the Fire Stick on your TV.
- And after launching the Fire Stick, now navigate to the Home Screen and select the option of Settings to open the settings menu.
- Under the Settings section, select the option of My Fire TV or Device.
- And now, go through the Developer Options. For Installing files and apps from stores and locations outside of your streaming device software, you will have to grant permission to the Fire Stick. This also means that you accept the risks involved, including malware from the third-party apps you will install.
- And after reaching the next screen, you will have to enable the apps from unknown sources and ADB debugging.
- And then, go through the Turn On button that you can see within the prompt that appears on your screen. This will enable you to download the apps from unknown sources. And now you are all ready to install the Google Play Store app on your device. Heres how to do so:
Steps for Installing Google Play Store on Amazon Fire TV Stick Via Downloader
- After following the steps mentioned above, now go back to the Fire Stick Home screen.
- Click on the search bar or open the Amazon App Store. Here, you will have to search for the Downloader App.
- From the search result that appears on your screen, click on the Downloader App.
- On the next page, go through the Download button to install the app.
- After completing the installation process, now open the app by clicking on the Open option.
- Once you reach the download home screen, go to the left side menu, and select the Settings option.
- Now, you will be able to see a prompt on your screen. Here, you will have to click on the Yes option. And after this, go to the downloader home screen.
- And next, enter the URL of the Google Play App in the provided search bar.
- Lastly, choose the option of Go. And now, your app file will begin to download.
- After downloading the app, you will need to install it by clicking on the Install button.
- After the Google Play Store app is installed on your device, you can now open the app and use it on your Amazon Fire TV Stick streaming device. You will now be able to download any apps through the Google Play Store app on your streaming device.
So, this is all about downloading the Google Play Store app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. This process might be lengthy, but it will enable you to access all the apps on your streaming device. So, go on and try the steps now, and if you want to get more detailed information, you can check out our website.