The best thing about Qatar Airways is that it offers flexibility to its flyers to change the date and the origin of their trip when required. The airline understands that sometimes we may have to go through unavoidable circumstances when it is not possible to travel on a scheduled travel date. Therefore, they have created both online and offline modes to manage flight bookings based on new travel plans.
With the help of the Qatar airways manage bookingoption available on the airlines official site, passengers can make flight changes and request additional services depending on their requirements. You can even download the free mobile app and avail all the services you need to make your travel worthwhile. By setting up your mobile notifications, you will never miss an offer applicable to Qatar Airways bookingand tour packages.
What are the steps required to reschedule Qatar Airways flight tickets online?
- Go to the Qatar Airlines official site and tap on the manage reservation section.
- Enter your last name and flight reservation number on the required columns.
- Click on the Next button.
- Choose the flight you want to change and click on the Edit Booking option to upgrade your Qatar Airways booking.
- You will now see the details of your itinerary on the screen. After that, tap on the change flight button.
- Make an online payment if asked to pay.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation mail from the airline on your registered ID.
Hence, by following these steps, one can easily change his booked flight ticket online. There are other ways to do the same and you can communicate with the customer care executive and request him to make flight changes on your behalf.
Terms and Conditions on Qatar Airways flight change policy
- As per the policy, you can only make flight changes to Qatar Airways bookingmade through its official site.
- Within 24 hours of the original flight booking, anyone can make flight changes without paying the penalty. However, after the grace period, a flyer has to pay $90 for making flight changes through the airlines site and $100 for offline changes.
- If your booking is put on Hold, you are not eligible to change or reschedule your booked flight ticket because the payment has to be made for making any kind of changes.
- The airline holds the right to change the date and time of your flight ticket under a few circumstances including changes in routes, flight numbers, and departure timings, etc. A week before the scheduled flight departure, the airline will inform the passengers if there is any change in flight schedules.