About the Disease
Bone cancer is a type of cancer that takes place in any bone of the human body. It most commonly affects arm or leg bones or pelvis. Patients suffering from this disease can easily findbone cancer treatment in India.
Symptoms of Disease
Some commonbone cancer symptomsthat patients may experience are;
- Swelling in bone
- Bone pain
- Weak bone
- Sudden weight loss
Diagnosis of Disease
Thebest bone cancer doctor in Indiausesthe following techniques to detect bone cancer in the human body;
Patients can choose either of the options depending on the stage of disease for thebest treatment for bone cancer in India;
- Radiation therapy
An individual can be at high risk of bone cancer due to the following factors;
- Genetic syndromes
- Heredity retinoblastoma
Success Rate of Treatment
We at Marlin Medical Assistance ensure a 90% success rate for the patients seekingbone cancer treatment in India. We assist them in finding thebest bone cancer hospital in Indiaand experienced doctors specialized in such treatment.
Pre Procedure Preparation
Before going forbone cancer treatment in Delhi, patients need to be prepared in the following ways.
- Follow all the instructions of doctors
- Make a complete list of medications
- Get accompanied by a family member or friends
- Get previous X-rays
Thebest treatment for bone cancer in Indiainvolves the following procedure.
- Removal of cancerous tumor
- Replacement of lost bone from the bone of another area of patients body
- Removal of limb for large bone cancer
- What is the best treatment for bone cancer in India?
One can get multiple options forbone cancer treatment in India, including Surgery, Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, etc.
- How much does bone cancer treatment cost in India?
Well, the bone cancer treatment cost in India depends on multiple factors like the stage of the disease the patient is suffering from, hospital, etc.
- How long is hospital stay after bone cancer surgery in India?
Patients need to generally stay in hospital afterbone cancer treatment in Indiafor 3 to 5 days. Meanwhile, they need to follow the doctors instructions.
- How much does a round of chemo cost in India?
The chemo cost in India depends on the number of sessions patients attend. To know the exact cost, you can get in touch with our representatives.
- Who is the Best Bone Cancer doctor in India?
Its certainly not possible to name one as you will get numerous options to choose from while searching for thebest bone cancer doctor in India.