The globalnatural skin care products marketsize is expected to reach USD 17.40 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors driving market revenue growth include increasing customer awareness regarding benefits of natural ingredients in skin care products. Rising environmental concerns as well as harmful effects of chemicals on skin has prompted a shift in customer preference towards skin care products that contain more natural ingredients. Skin care has been gaining focus due to climate change and air pollution and resultant effects on skin tone and conditions such as tanning and dry skin among others, and this has been resulting in an increasing number of customers seeking natural ingredients in products they prefer, and for products that are less likely to cause long-term damage to the skin.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3961
Some prominent players in the global natural skin care products market include: Procter Gamble, Estee Lauder, Mama Earth, Unilever, Clorox Co., Honest Co., The Body Shop, Loreal, FOM London Skincare, and Bloomtown.
The Internet and social media platforms have also contributed to growth of the natural skin care products market. Millennials, who spend considerable amount of time on social media platforms are transforming these channels into a consumer base of customised goods, which are often marketed on social media platforms and channels. Many celebrities have launched their own product lines of natural ingredients, and social media influencers have been opening-up avenues for natural skin care product start-ups to leverage emerging opportunities in a rapidly evolving market environment.
Segments Covered in the Report
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global natural skin care product market report on the basis of type, product, end-use, distribution channel, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Facial care
- Body care
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Direct Selling
- Hypermarkets Retail Chain
- Specialty Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Central South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- The mass segment accounted for significantly larger revenue share among the type segments in the market in 2020. A large number of manufacturers offering natural skincare products, which can be used on a regular basis while keeping product affordability in mind, is a primary factor boosting revenue growth of this segment.
- Thefacial caresegment accounted for larger revenue share in the market in 2020, which can be attributed to rising preference for complex facial care routines among both men and women.
- Based on end-use, the market is segmented into men, women, and children. The women segment led in terms of revenue share in the market in 2020.
- In 2020, hypermarkets and retain chain segment dominated the other distribution channel segment in terms of revenue share. hypermarkets and retain chains deploy a strategy to provide natural and chemical-free categories to raise consumer interest and encourage a purchase decision from a range of products before buying.
- Europe dominated other regional markets in 2020. Consumers in countries such as the U.K., Italy, France, and Germany are well informed about benefits of natural skin care products, and prefer natural, herbal, and organic care for skincare routines.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR as compared to that of other regional markets in the global natural skin care products market over the forecast period. Traditional Asian skin care routines have been gaining rapid popularity in countries across the globe, and the spa tourism trend in countries such as Thailand and others in the region is expected to support growth of the Asia Pacific market over the forecast period.