Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms used by millions of people around the globe. You can upload your photos, videos, post your status, and connect with other Facebook users. Facebook is quite stringent when it comes to the safety of its users. It keeps introducing new safety features. One of the recent features offered by Facebook is Facebook profile lock. This feature on Facebook adds an additional layer of security to the profile. This guide will discuss how you can lock your Facebook profile to keep your account safe from strangers.
How To Lock Facebook Profile Via PC
To lock FB profile on PC, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, go to https://www.facebook.com/
- Now, open the profile icon in the URL, and then replace 'www' with 'm', so it says 'm.facebook.com/yourprofilename.'
- This will take you to the mobile version of Facebook on your desktop browser.
- Next, you will see a three-dot menu next to "Edit Profile."
- In the three-dot menu, you have to click on the Lock Profile option.
- The next page will show how the locking works, and you'll get an option to Lock Your Profile at the bottom. Click on it.
Your Facebook profile is now locked.
How To Lock Facebook Profile Via Mobile App
If you don't know how to lock Facebook profilevia the Android mobile app, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, go to your profile on the Facebook app.
- Next, you have to tap the three-dot menu icon next to 'Add to Story.' You will see a Lock Profile option; tap on it.
- The next page will give you a short description of how it works with an option to Lock Your Profile at the bottom; tap on it.
- You will see a pop-up that says 'You Locked Your Profile,' tap on OK.
That's all about how you can lock your Facebook profile. We hope you find this guide helpful and informative.
Read More:- https://contactemail.us
Email Id:- [email protected]