QuickBooks database server manager allows user to configure QuickBooks server for the multi-user access. This tool develops network data file for the company file in the host computer. It is also termed as intuits personal database manager tool. In case the user wishes to use multiple desktop version of QuickBooks, then the user will have to install this effective tool. Each version of QuickBooks database server manager installed on the system adds to a new user to the desktop version.
To know more about QuickBooks database server manager, make sure to read this post till the end. Or call us at 1-844-405-0906, and let our team professionals to fix the issue successfully.
Steps to install QuickBooks database server manager
The user can perform the steps below to install the database server manager:
- The user should first double click the installer and then the start tab with the installation of the wizard
- In case the system has internet then to download the update click on next. In case the system is not connected with the internet, then click on no and hit next
- After that, the user should close all programs and open and click on next tab
- Read the terms and conditions
- The user should then select custom or network options
- After that, click on the installation type
- The user should select Ill be using QuickBooks on this system. And Ill be storing and when you wish to run the program in the system
- Select I will not be using QuickBooks on this system
- Click on yes tab to allow access
- And also, enter the license number and product number
- Complete the install process by following the onscreen process
- When the installation part is done, ensure to carry out the relevant steps to set up the QuickBooks database server manager
By the end of this post till the end, the user might be able to get the best knowledge about QuickBooks database server manager. However, if there is any query, then contact us at 1-844-405-0906, and let our QuickBooks premier customer support team professionals provide you with a better insight into QuickBooks database serve manager.