Biomass pellets are largely used in industrial combustion, home heating, horse bedding, and other sources of fuel. Small parts or powdered materials are combined, compressed, and crushed to attain a perfect shape. Many entrepreneurs are turning to small pellet mills and using pellet making machines to contribute to sustainability and future expansion.
The process of wood pellets production often departs in the following stages i.e., wood material crushing, biomass pelletizing, water moisture control, wood pellets weighing, and packing. To meet the needs of biomass energy regeneration, it is wise to invest in a pelletizer machineto enjoy outstanding features and ease of operations.
Read on to understand how to produce biomass pellets using pellet making machine and how to choose the right equipment.
How to Make Biomass Pellets Using Pelletizer Machine?
Pelletizing machine has been developed with advanced technology to produce biomass pellets and other materials, thanks to continuous enhancement and innovation. Once the raw material is processed, biomass materials are fed into the feeding room of the flat mold machine and materials will fall on the flat mold.
The main shaft allows the roller to rotate and continuously roll the material layer and then the material is taken into an extrusion die hole. The material forming and mold hole go through cylindrical cutter rotation after a period of time. The material cutting is done and forming particles through the throwing tray will produce pellets. Later, you can use these pellets as a useful source of fuel for diverse applications in numerous industries.
Features of Biomass Pelletizing Machine
- It consists of a round roller. There is no disruption caused between the wheel and die, which minimizes the resistance and loss of kinetic energy.
- The mold clearance varies with size, making it ideal for different materials and ensure the result of biomass pellet pressing.
- It is resistant to pressure and harsh conditions. Wood pelletizer equipment comes with an adjustable press wheel makes it unmatched to other similar machines.
- It is designed with a pressing area to improve the performance and efficiency of pelletizing.
Choosing Effective Pelletizer Machine
Biomass pellets are a great alternative to traditional fuel. The pellet production results in economical fuel and reduces environmental impact by low carbon emission. When buying a pelletizer machine, you should keep the following pointers in mind:
- Quality While selecting any machinery, quality is of utmost importance. It is better to choose a manufacturer who is certified and reliable.
- Cost Dont rush towards the economical machine to save the budget. It is necessary to choose pelletizing machine taking its size, power option, pellet application, and serving life into account.
- Operation and Utilization Dont invest in a machine that is too complicated to operate and also spend more to train the workers. So, choose wisely and focus on easy utilization.
Choosing a suitable pellet making machine involves more than just a pellet shape, size, and volume. To meet your production requirements more efficiently, select an ideal pelletizing machine to produce a useful source of fuel from biomass materials for various applications.