Do you wish to travel with your pet to your final destination? Well, Delta Airlines Flightsare the best option for you to transfer your furry friend. Delta Airlines is an incredible air carrier that never fails to amaze its flyers with the services it offers. In addition to this, it makes sure that you fly with peace of mind throughout the trip. And for this, all its services, policies, or amenities are designed while keeping passengers comfort in mind. One such policy is the airlines pet policy.
Delta Airlines knows how animals are important to its passengers, and therefore it offers the pet policy so they can embark on the desirable trip whenever they want. Some important points are associated with the airlines pet policy that are also designed according to your convenience. Lets know more about the Delta Airlines Tickets policy.
Points related to Delta Airlines Tickets policy
Go through the below-mentioned points to learn some important points about the airlines pet policy.
- The size of your animal will decide whether your pet will travel as a carry-on or transport through cargo.
- Only dogs and cats can travel as carry-on pets. They have to meet the age, size, and destination needs.
- Fully-trained service dogs can travel in the cabin if they meet the requirement. You will not be charged with any fee for this.
- Make sure to inform the Delta Airlines Ticketsreservations desk in advance if there is any specific need that can affect you or your pet.
- Checked pets are only permitted for some special guests.
Want to take your pet as a carry-on? You can bring one pet kennel and one personal item on the flight. Here are some of the points that you need to know.
- Keep your pet in the kennel throughout the journey, and put it below the seat.
- You will need to pay the carry-on fee to travel with your pet.
- The kennel should be large enough to make your pet feel comfortable during the journey.
- If your pet is too large to travel in the flight's cabin, then it has to fly in the cargo.
- Only seven pet kennels can fly on flights of Delta Airlines.
- If you are traveling in Delta Eagle flights, then you have to inform the airline in advance because only five kennels are permitted.
Checked pets are allowed only for military, and foreign service personnel. Try to be first at the airport as checked pets are accepted on a first-come basis. Some of the points related to it are stated below.
- Show the health certificate of your pet at the airport.
- Contact the reservations desk at least 48 hours before the flight departure.
- Make sure to complete the checklist.
- The health certificate should be given within 10 years of your journey.
Confirm your Delta Airlines Book a Flight, and fly trouble-free.