The UK Partner Visa is also very commonly known as the Defacto visa for the United Kingdom. Let me explain the complete concept of the United Kingdom Partner Visa in simpler and easy words. If an individual is in a relationship with another person and they are soon going to get married plus they want to settle down in the United Kingdom only then they can apply for the UK Partner Visa. With the United Kingdom Partner Visa one can live in the U.K. for a very long term and that too with no restrictions at all.
The following are some of the major eligibility checker points that are required to be met before applying for the United Kingdom Partner Visa.
1. Both the partner must be more than 18 year old in age.
2. A proof showing that both the partners are definitely going to live together in the future in the U.K.
3. A kind of the proof that will show or assure the relationship of both the partners in the past.
4. The relationship of both the partners must be at least 2 years old. This relationship must be justified with the proper and valid evidence by the partners to the U.K. govt.
5. A proper accommodation and living place must be available to both the partners in the U.K. itself in order to survive comfortably.
6. Both the partners must know the basics of the English language in order to get this UK Partner Visa.
Initially the United Kingdom Partner Visa is being issued by the U.K. govt for only 3 years. However, after that one can extend the same easily for 5 years. In order to enter in the territory or boundary of the U.K. the partner must take a clearance certificate. Otherwise, he/ she will not be allowed to enter the territory. The language issue is a difficult one, because the partner must be aware and known to the basics of the English language. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the territory of the U.K. plus, in addition to this, if there are any dependents of the partners then they must be settled beforehand.
In order to get the UK Partner Visa one must fulfil all the requirements. With this visa one can live in the UK with partners without restrictions.