Verizon has retired their email services, so the users will no longer be able to log in to their email services. The users can still use their Verizon email address with third-party email clients. Thus most of the users are facing issues in modifying the AOL Verizon Email settings.If you are facing the same kind of issue, you can read this blog to solve your problem regardingVerizon Email IMAP settingsand Aol Verizon Email settings.
Steps to setup Verizon Email settings in AOL and Verizon Email Imap settings
To setupAOL Verizon Email settings,you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to go to the AOL Email home screen
- Then you have to enter the required details, which are the email address of your Verizon account
- Then you are supposed to follow the steps for registration to create a password for your mail account
- Then you will be able to access all your email data once you have signed in to your AOL account
To set upVerizon email IMAP settings,follow the steps given below:
- First, open your Microsoft Outlook.
- Then you have to navigate to the settings.
- Then you are supposed to open the mail.
- After that, click on the POP and IMAP
- Then set up the protocols as per your emails. Server: imap.aol.com, Port settings: 993, Encryption: SSL
Hence, following the given steps above, you will be able to change your AOL Verizon Email settings and set up Verizon email IMAP settings. If you still have any kind of problem regarding the setup or settings, you can simply look for the solution and resolve it instantly.