QuickBooks errors 1402 takes place when youre installing it on the laptop.QuickBooks Error Code 1402 may additionally arise at the time of commencing QuickBooks computing devices.
It typically occurs while QuickBooks wishes something to run however theyre not to be had because of the damaged home windows documents.
Causes for QuickBooks Error Code 1402
- The trouble with Microsoft.Internet Framework
- Microsoft MSXML and C++ files are damaged
- Home windows trouble
- Mistaken QuickBooks set up
5 simple steps to fix QuickBooks error 1402
Step 1: Download and install QuickBooks tool Hub
- Download QuickBooks tool Hub and go to your download by way of pressing CTRL+J
- Under your downloads listing click on QuickBooksToolsHub.Exe
- Click on yes to allow this app to make modifications
- Now click on next to put in it after which click sure once more for accepting the license agreement
- Click on on subsequent and then set up (it is able to take the time)
- As soon as the installation is whole click on end
Step 2: Run QuickBooks install Diagnostic tool
- Open QuickBooks device Hub
- Go to set up problems tab and click on the QuickBooks install Diagnostic tool
- It may make an effort to configure
- As soon as its configured, click on yes to accept the license settlement
- Click on proceed to start upkeep in your QuickBooks Online components.
- As soon as completed, restart your computer.
Step 3: update your windows
- Make a right-click on at the begin button and pick Settings
- Click on on update protection
- Choose windows replace section
- Click on check for Updates
- If updates are available to download itll begin putting in it automatically
- Restart your computer now
Step 4: update your windows element
If any of the above 3 steps didnt be just right for you we advocate you restore your windows component manually. If feasible, attempt to contact any IT professional or communicate with Microsoft's guide for this.
Restore Microsoft .Net framework
- Press home windows+R keys collectively from the keyboard
- Kind manage into the Run Window
- Go to applications application and features
- Click on turn windows functions on or off
- If, .Net Framework 3.Five and later are test cause them to unchecked and click on ok, now restart your pc
- After restarting your computer make certain to test .Net Framework three.Five and later again and observe on-screen instructions.
- QuickBooks errors Code 1402
Restore Microsoft MSXML
- Press windows+R keys from the keyboard
- A Run container pop out from the screen, kind appwiz.Cpl into it and click ok
- Pick out MSXML 6.Zero from the listing and click on uninstall(at the top of the listing)
- Now download the msxml.Msi report from the Microsoft website
- As soon as its downloaded make a double click on it and follow the on-display commands.
- Set up QuickBooks laptop after the complete set up of MSXML document
Step 5: Restart system in Selective Startup
- Press home windows+R keys collectively from the keyboard and a Run field will come up
- Now type MSCONFIG into the Run field and click ok
- Below the overall tab, choose Selective startup and ensure that Load startup gadgets choice is unchecked
- Then press ok.