QuickBooks bank feed error OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022 is seen when the user tries to create an online bank account in QuickBooks. This error appears on the screen with an error message that states An error occurred while updating the branding files! Please restart the online banking setup wizard to initiate the update process again. There can be various factors causing QuickBooks Error Olsu-1024 or Olsu-1022 which we will be discussing later in this post.
Thus, make sure to read the post till the end. Or the user can also contact our team, and we will ensure to provide the best possible support services.
What causes OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022 in QuickBooks?
The user can end up in such an error due to the following reasons:
- One of the basic reasons can be if there is any kind of issue with the internet connection
- Or if there is issue with one or more accounts in the company file
- In case there is issue with the download or import format
- The user can also face similar issue if one or more company files are having issue
- Or if the user is using a discounted version of QuickBooks, then such an error can be seen
Steps to fix the QuickBooks Bank Feed Error OLSU-1024 Or OLSU-1022
The user can try performing the below steps to update the QuickBooks software to the latest release and get rid of the OLSU bank feed error.
- The very first step is to close the company file and QuickBooks
- After that open up the windows start menu
- The user should then look for the QuickBooks software and then right click the icon and also click on run as admin option
- After that from the no company open screen, the user should move to the help menu and also select update QuickBooks desktop
- Once done with that, the user should select the options tab and also select the mark all and save tabs
- At the end, the user should move to the update now tab and also choose reset update checkbox
- Lastly, choose get updates
At the end of this post, we believe that the reader might be able to deal with QuickBooks bank feed error OLSU 1024 or 1022. But if in case the user isnt able to deal with the issue, or if the user needs any of our assistance, then contacting our 24/7 QuickBooks pro support team at 1-844-405-0906 would work.