A new purchased (or older) Canon printer needs to be set up. First, ensure youve installed the latest drivers and software from a valid site, for example ij.start.cannon or https //ij.start.cannon and http //ij.start.cannon. The wireless and wired models require drivers and software; therefore, each has to undergo one important installation process. If your printer model isnt set up yet, you can get started now. Ij.start.cannon offers a type of printer including PIXMA, SELPHY, MAXIFY, etc. canon.com/ijsetup has some factors need to be in mind while choosing an inkjet printer for you.
Ij Start Canon Printer Setup:
Go with the below steps for quick Canon ij setup
- Go to ij.start.cannon using web address.
- Enter IJ printer model name.
- Download appropriate canon printer drivers.
- Double-click to install the software [EXE or PKG].
- Follow on-screen instructions to set up Canon printer.
Https ij start canon troubleshooting
If you encounter any issues during installation through https://ij.startcanon, you can retry setting up your printer. Or you can directly contact the Canon printer support team to resolve your problems.
Wireless LAN Setup:
Turn on your Canon printer to start the wireless LAN setup.
- Then simply press the menu button and see Network settings where you need to tap on Wireless LAN settings and select the SSID Settings option.
- Select Access Point and choose the favored network name.
- Next, enter the WiFi security key and wait for the connected prompt.
- Now download canon ij setup from https //ij.start.cannon and install on your pc.
WPS Push Button:
Set up a successful network connection for the Canon ij printer, press the WiFi button on your printer, and go to the access point once the orange alarm light becomes steady. Within two minutes, push the WPS button on your wireless router. If you can see Connected Status, press OK to confirm.
Read Full Information Visit us : ij.start.cannon