Error code (0xe06d7363) is also known as the Windows Application Error and is certainly among the most troublesome ones. The error shows up when a system process or an app fails to function. In case you are encountering the same issue, then you have reached the right place. So, here are the instructions to fix 0xe06d7363 error code on Windows.
Boot the Safe Mode on System
If you want to boot the PC in Safe Mode, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First of all, you have to launch the Start menu.
- Now select the Power button.
- After that, you should press the Shift key and while holding it, select the Restart option.
- If the Windows start screen appears, choose the Troubleshoot option.
- Go to Advanced.
- Navigate to Advanced options window and select Startup Settings.
- Then click on the Restart option.
- If the system restart, press F4 and you can boot into the Safe Mode.
- Now you should attempt to open the app which appeared 0xe06d7363 error code before.
- When it works correctly, it means the problem has been resolved.
Run a Clean Boot
If you want to run a clean boot, then pursue the instructions given below.
- Get started by clicking on the Windows key.
- After that, you should enter System Configuration and then hit the Enter key.
- Navigate to the Services.
- Choose Hide all Microsoft services.
- You have to choose to Disable all.
- Thereafter, go to the Startup button and choose Task Manager.
- You should choose all the things on the list and select Disable.
- Later, shut the Taskbar.
- Now, you have to restart the PC.
Using System Restore Point
If you want to use the system restore point, then you can follow the provided steps.
- To get started, press Windows key and input Create a Restore point into the search box.
- After that, you should select search results.
- Go to the new screen and choose System Protection.
- You should choose System Restore then click on Next.
- Then choose the most recent Restore point which you have made and click on Next.
- Later, select the Finish button and stay for the restore the system.
- Now, reboot the PC.
Perform SFC Scan to Search Corrupted Files
If you want to perform an SFC scan in search for corrupted files, then pursue the instructions given below.
- First, you have to click on Windows search and enter cmd.
- You should select Command prompt and ensure that to open the application as an administrator.
- After granted administrative privileges, you should enter sfc/scannow later than that flashing cursor and then hit the Enter key.
- You have to wait for the command to perform.
- Now, restart the machine system to view when Error Code 0xe06d7363 is gone.
Run a Disk Checkup with chkdsk/r
If you want to run a disk checkup by running chkdsk/r, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First and foremost, click on the Windows search and enter cmd.
- You should select Command Prompt.
- Now enable administrative privileges for the application.
- After that, keep inputting chkdsk/r later that flashing cursor.
- You have to press Enter.
- Then you should wait to finish the process.
- Now, reboot the Windows OS.
Mia Davisis a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regardingnorton.com/setupand how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.