At the advent of the year 2020, Microsoft announced that soon it is going to launch Live Presentations to the Microsoft Office users. And now, it has finally done so by making it available for the users. On June 17, 2020, it has made an announcement of the release of PowerPoint Live for the web. It is a matter of interest for both business enterprises as well as users who use it for educational purposes.
The feature is so easy that one can use it while giving presentations at conferences, halls, classes, and so on. Earlier we could deliver our presentation only by presenting it physically. But, since a lot of people are working from home and studying online, therefore Microsoft has released its capability to use it during the lockdown period.
This is a piece of good news for those who wished to deliver a virtual presentation with their touch of customization. Every presenter is aware of the fact that it is not easy to keep the audience engaged but that is not the case now. With this new feature included in PowerPoint, making engaging presentations has become more than easy.
How to get started with PowerPoint Live?
Getting started with using it is not a complex process. All you have to do is ask everyone to connect using their phones, laptops, and tablets. Once they get connected, they can follow up on the presentation. There are options to rewind the presentation as well as give instant feedback on it. You can do it by using the live reactions option available on the screen. In the end, the participants can also give their feedback rate based on how much they liked it.
- First of all, you need to open your Video conferencing tool. It could be either Microsoft Teams or any other tool.
- After this, connect the call with other members or participants.
- Now, you need to share the screen on which you are opening a PowerPoint for web'.
- Further, click on the Present Live option.
- Now, the participants will see a QR code on the screen.
- Along with it, there is a short URL link.
- Using this link, they can connect in the live presentation.
- Once they join the PPT, they can choose to see subtitles as well which are available in 60 different languages.
Once the presentation gets over, the members get a prompt to rate it and provide their valuable feedback. The feedbacks are sent via the email to the presenter. This paves the way for him to enhance their presentation skills.
No matter you are sitting at the comfort of your home, you can still attend a live session or presentation without having to do much. The AI-empowered PowerPoint Live will change the primitive way of delivering PowerPoint presentations in a number of ways. To avail this feature, you can navigate tooffice.com/setupPowerPoint for web and download the latest updates from there.