Everyone is well aware of the Microsoft Teams app used for conducting meetings and collaboration. It is a platform used for chat, video calls, and connect to your colleagues, especially when youre attending a virtual meeting. Let us quickly look at how to create an organization and join a meeting.
How to create an organization using Microsoft Teams?
The steps to join a Microsoft Teams meeting are:
- Go to the Microsoft Teams web version from the browser, or open the application.
- Sign in to your account by entering an ID and Password. You can make an account for free if you dont have one.
- Click on the Sign up for Teams option in the next window.
Note: If youre not using any other Microsoft 365 app, Meetings is free to access.
- If youre signing in with an existing organization, tap on the Already using Teams? Sign in button.
- Enter your email in the allotted area and click Next.
- Enter the details in the next window, for instance- Name, Company name, etc.
- Once done, click on the Set up Teams button on the bottom of the window.
How to send invites to join your organization?
Once you create an organization, youll be forwarded a link on your email that you can use to send out invites.
The steps to send invites to people to join your organization are:
- Click on the Teams tab on the left toolbar of the screen.
- Select Invite People from the pop-up window.
- The next window gives you three choices: copy the invitation link to the clipboard and forward the same, invite people via contacts, and send an email invite.
- Select any of the three choices, and follow the on-screen instructions. A link will be forwarded to the people.
Microsoft Teams have a lot of features and tools that make it an exciting and easy platform to use. Not only this, but the application also tries giving out the best of its updates more or less often. Now, the application is about to get a lot bigger with another update that is expected to release by the end of the year that will introduce various modes for conducting meetings. One such model is Together Mode that will make you and other participants share a common virtual room.
An interesting feature of using Together Mode would be shared backgrounds. That will make you feel like you and the participants are physically present in a meeting. An official announcement has already been made by Microsoft via a blog post, and so the introduction of this new feature is confirmed.
Along with Together Mode, Microsoft is also looking forward to introducing the Dynamic Mode that will give the complete control to the presenters of the meeting regarding what the other participants see. It will enable them to restrict permission to certain participants while letting others view the content on the screen.
What if Teams increase its participant limit up to 1000, while presentations for viewing and other meetings increase its limit up to 20,000? Sounds like a daydream? Well, Microsoft Teams are planning to expand its participant limit according to the ongoing task. Sometimes, it becomes challenging to bring together a lot of people for presentations or any other purpose due to its limitations. It seems like the problem is solved now.
Jack Aronais a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regardingnorton.com/setupand how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.