QuickBooks is Accounting software released by Intuit for the best of its users. There are a number of features that make QB the best out there in the market but at the same time users have come up reporting a number of issues such as QuickBooks Payroll Setup or Unrecoverable Error. The error can display up as "Mistake: QuickBooks Payroll Setup Error Code: XXXXX" or "Unrecoverable Error: Error Code: XXXXX." The error codes are based on QB and payroll version.
We understand the confusion with QuickBooks Payroll Setup or Unrecoverable Error and for the same, we have brought this blog in which we are going to discuss the solutions for it. The solutions to be talked about in the blog can be followed manually.
At the same time, quick fix for QuickBooks Payroll Setup or Unrecoverable Error is available on (855)526-5749
What Is QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
QuickBooks Unrecoverable error or QuickBooks Payroll setup error appears in the error code in the following format: 00000 XXXXX. The code of the errors varies as per the payroll and QB version that you are using. They can appear as "Error: QuickBooks Payroll Setup - Error Code: XXXXX XXXXX" or "Unrecoverable Error: Error Code: XXXXX XXXXX." The codes can range from 00000 00001 to 00000 99999.
Fix for QuickBooks Payroll Setup or Unrecoverable Error
There are several solutions that can be employed to solve the QuickBooks Payroll Setup or Unrecoverable Error. We as QuickBooks professionals are going to list them below for you so that it becomes easy to manually deal with the issue
Method 1: Rebuild and Verify the Data
- Rebuild is to be run
- Open QuickBooks File menu and hit on Utilities
- Next, click on Rebuild Data.
- Choose OK, then wait for rebuild to finish.
- Run Verify to ensure there are no additional errors.
- Go to the QuickBooks File menu, and select Utilities and then Verify Data.
- Select OK, then wait for the verify to finish.
Method 2: Copy Company File to Desktop
- Open the folder which consists of your company file and if needed use the Locate option to find the QBW file.
- Copy and Paste the file on the Desktop.
- Click on QuickBooks to open it while pressing the Ctrl key till the application displays the No Company Open
- Click on Open, browse to the file you copied on Desktop and click Open.
Now that you have gone through the steps to fix QuickBooks Payroll Setup or Unrecoverable Error, I hope you are free of the issue. But there is a possibility it still prevails and in such scenario contact QB team on (855)526-5749