Christmas is the season of gratitude, giving, cheer, and also surprise guests with the incredible light display. Using the smart light bulbs like Philips Hue Smart Bulbs or Christmas light controller can display the lights differently. If you want to sync the Christmas lights, then you might find this post useful. Read the blog and follow the steps to sync the music with Christmas lights.
Sync the Music with Christmas Lights Using Philips Smart Bulbs
Before starts playing the music, you have to customize the entertainment area using the Philips Hue app.
How to Setup the Entertainment Area
If you want to set up the entertainment area, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Ensure that Philips Hue Bridge is linked, and the power of each bulb is switched on.
- Launch the Philips Hue app.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Entertainment areas.
- Select Create Entertainment area.
- Choose the room that users like to include in entertainment spots.
- Press Continue.
- Select the lights that you like to include.
- Follow the onscreen procedure to place the lights depending on the physical location in the room.
When the steps are completed, the entertainment spot will be ready.
How to Sync Philips Lights with Music from the PC
If the user wants to sync Philips lights with a song from the PC, then abide by the given steps:
- Download the Hue sync application on Android and iOS.
- Ensure that you are using the same Wi-Fi network as the Philips Hue Bridge.
- Open the Hue Sync app and then click on the Entertainment area at the top.
- Select Start light sync. When you do this, the Philips Hue lights will be dim.
- Click on Music.
- Choose the level of intensity which you like the lights to follow: Intense, High, Moderate, Subtle.
- Tap on a color palette that likes to use.
- Launch the music program and play the music. The lights will pulse through melody based on the last settings.
Sync the Music to Lights Using the Christmas Light Controller
Light-O-Ramas The controller software comprises a variety of music and already setup sequences to select. Setting the lights to pulse with the songs is effortless as clicking a few keys on the PC screen, but these options are not at all cheap.
Vixen This lighting software is for the self decorator. As the cost of software is low, users have to set up the entire show by themselves, including music selection as well as a time sequence. Vixen arranges the foundation to work but not without you in the procedure.
xLights This is the light sequencer. If you have less budget or dont want to spend much money on it, then this is the best option to go. The software has the active forum through which you can interact and ask questions and watch video tutorials as well to help in overcoming roadblocks that you may find in your way.
Rdx Tangois a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regardingavast.com/activationand how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.