CMAT 2020 Exam will be conducted on January 28, 2020 by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBA/PGDM Courses offered by more than 1000 B-Schools across India. This Exam is a three hours exam which is conducted in online mode. CMAT Registrationfor 2020 session Started on November 1, 2019 and continued till December 10, 2019. CMAT Admit Cardcan be downloaded after December 24, 2019 in online mode.
CMAT Scores are accepted by many B-Schools in India for admission in their management programs like MBA and PGDM. These colleges prepare their own cut off lists and shortlist candidates on the basis of the CMAT Scores.
Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores
Following is the list of Colleges accepting CMAT Scores for admission to their courses:
- L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Taxila Business School, Jaipur
- J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
- L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
- AIMS Institutes, Bangalore
- JIMS, Rohini-Jagan Institute of Management Studies
- Christ University - Institute of Management
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai
- Pune University Department of Management Studies, Pune
Above mentioned list of colleges is just a small portion of the B-schools accepting CMAT scores for admission to their management courses. There are umpteen numbers of colleges accepting CMAT scores. CMAT scores are used to shortlist capable candidates for further admission processes.
Selection and Admission Procedure
Candidates are not directly selected for admission on the basis of CMAT scores only. CMAT qualified candidates are then evaluated on the basis performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Only those candidates are selected which qualifies every round and perform better than the rest. Selected Candidates will get a final call from the colleges for further admission formalities and these candidates have to show their Graduation certificates and other documents.